How does the design process work?
How much does design cost?
Beginning the design process is simple. First, you contact us regarding a job. Then, we ask relevant questions and based on your answers, provide you with an estimate. You approve the estimate, and from there the process becomes job-specific.
Once started, your job may require some or all of these steps:
1. RESEARCH: we research your industry/history/competitors, present research to you, and discuss.
2. INITIAL CONCEPTING: the brainstorm session
3. REVISIONS: a specified number of revision rounds on the ideas you like best, eventually narrowing to one concept.
4. FINAL ART: we refine and finish your preferred concept.
5. ENGINEERING/PRODUCTION: this step occurs after all art is final.